- 3 Tbs River Road ® Creole Seasoning
- 4 Tbs butter
- 1 cup Peeled or Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Louisiana Style Hot Sauce
- 3/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 3/4 cup Chopped Celery
- 3/4 cup Chopped Bell Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Sugar
Use one pound of ground pork, beef or chicken. Brown meat and drain. Add 2¼ cups of water, one tablespoon of butter or margarine 1 cup of rice and 5 Tablespoons (1/3 jar) of River Road® Dirty Rice Seasoning. Stir until mixed. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 20-25 minutes or until rice is soft and liquid has been absorbed. Remove from heat, let sit for 5 minutes, fluff and enjoy! Makes an excellent stuffing for fowl or vegetables such as bell peppers or zucchini.
- 1 lb. potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1-3/4 oz. package Bolner's Fiesta Brand Ground Shrimp
- 1 tablespoon butter (or to taste)
- salt & pepper to taste
Boil potatoes until done, rinse and mash, adding butter, salt, and pepper to taste.
Separate egg whites and yolks. Whip egg whites on high for about 2 minutes until soft peaks form, then add yolks and the package of Bolner's Fiesta Ground Shrimp. Mix thoroughly.
Form patties with the mashed potatoes and coat with the egg mixture. Fry in the 350 F oil until done (about 2-3 minutes), turning patties halfway through.
Add 1/2 cup (1/2 jar) River Road ® Seafood Boil to 2 quarts of water in a 4-5 quart pot and bring to a boil. Add 3 lbs of shrimp, crab or crawfish and return to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes, remove from heat and let seafood soak in hot water for 15 minutes to allow for flavor development. Cool seafood and enjoy!
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 1 lb. hamburger meat
- 2 cloves fresh garlic (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (chopped)
- 1 1/2 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 oz. can whole tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 3 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons BOLNER's FIESTA BRAND ZESTY ITALIAN DELIGHT
Brown the meat in the oil. Add the vegetables and brown them until onions start to clear. Add the tomatoes and the water and bring the sauce to a boil. Simmer 30 mins over medium heat. Add the seasonings and simmer 30 more minutes over low heat. Use the sauce in any dish requiring Italian Red Sauce (Spaghetti, Lasagna, Pizza, etc) for a very low calorie sauce. Use only 1 teaspoon of oil for browning the vegetables.
Veggie Sprinkles is a delicious blend of seasonings that adds zest to any cooked vegetable. Sprinkle on your favorite steamed, stir-fried, broiled or baked vegetables such as broccoli, green beans, squash, or carrots. For a South Texas treat, brush de-seeded poblano, Anaheim and red bell peppers with olive oil and Bar-B-Que until tender. Season with Veggie Sprinkles after peppers are removed from fire.
1 lb. red beans
1lb. sausage or ham
Put 1 lb. red beans in a 4-5 quart pot. Cover with water and soak for 2 hours. Drain water, add back seven cups of water and one package (½ jar) of River Road ® Red Beans and Rice Seasoning. Add 1 lb. sausage or ham or a combination of both. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 3 hours or until beans are tender. To thicken, mash some of the beans in the gravy. Serve over hot steamed rice. Salt may be added.
- 2 cups of oil
- 1 can of beer or 1 cup vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Bolner's Fiesta Brand® Wild Game Rub
- 1 Tbs cooking oil
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 - 7oz can tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs Bolner's Fiesta Brand® Spanish Rice Seasoning
- 2 Cups water
For the perfect salad dressing, combine 2 tablespoons Bolner's Fiesta Brand® Garlic Salad Dressing mix with 1-1/4 cup mayonnaise, 3 teaspoons wine vinegar and 1/3 cup water. Bolner's Fiesta Brand® Garlic Salad Dressing makes an excellent dip! Also try it on raw or steamed vegetables, especially artichokes. Flavor hint: Sprinkle dry mix on chicken before baking. This Jar Makes 12 Cups of Dressing
Add 1 teaspoon Bolner's Fiesta Brand® Hamburger Deluxe to one pound of meat 30 minutes prior to cooking or refrigerate up to 24 hours for maximum flavor development. Form into 4 oz. patties. Cook quickly over hot charcoal fire or pan fry until done (internal temperature 170 degrees F). Place in a bun and garnish with your favorite toppings. Enjoy! Flavor Hint: for a tangy treat add one egg and one teaspoon Worcestershire to one pound of meat along with Bolner's Fiesta Brand® Hamburger Deluxe.
- 1. Sprinkle boneless chicken breast generously with Seasoning.
- 2.Let fajitas stand 30 minutes for flavor development.
- 3.Sear the fajitas quickly over a hot grill or charcoal fire to seal in the juices, then allow to cook until just done.
- 4.Slice the meat across the grain. Place on hot flour tortillas. Garnish with guacamole cheese and picante sauce.
1. Sprinkle boneless chicken breast generously with Seasoning. 2. Let fajitas stand 30 minutes for flavor development. 3. Sear the fajitas quickly over a hot grill or charcoal fire to seal in the juices, then allow to cook until just done. 4. Slice the meat across the grain. Place on hot flour tortillas. Garnish with guacamole cheese and picante sauce.
Cut beef or game meat into strips and season heavily with Bolner's Fiesta Brand®Jerky Seasoning. Rub seasoning into meat. For indoor jerky, hang seasoned meat strips in oven and dry overnight at 175 degrees. For smoke flavor, barbecue briefly before hanging in oven or dry over low fire on a barbecue pit or in a smokehouse. Jerky can also be dried in the sun or in a food dehydrator. Always use good food handling practices.
1. Sprinkle fajitas (skirt, flank, thin sirloin, etc.) generously with Fajita Seasoning.
2. Let fajitas stand 30 minutes for flavor development and tenderization (maximum tenderizing occurs when left refrigerated overnight, covered overnight.
3. Sear the fajitas quickly over a hot grill or charcoal fire to seal in the juices, then allow to cook until just done.
4. Slice the meat across the grain. Place on hot flour tortillas. Garnish with guacamole, cheese and picante sauce.