Add 1 teaspoon Bolner’s Fiesta Brand® Hamburger Deluxe to one pound of meat 30 minutes prior to cooking or refrigerate up to 24 hours for maximum flavor development. Form into 4 oz. patties. Cook quickly over hot charcoal fire or pan fry until done (internal temperature 170 degrees F). Place in a bun and garnish with your favorite toppings. Enjoy! Flavor Hint: for a tangy treat add one egg and one teaspoon Worcestershire to one pound of meat along with Bolner’s Fiesta Brand® Hamburger Deluxe.
- 1. Sprinkle boneless chicken breast generously with Seasoning.
- 2.Let fajitas stand 30 minutes for flavor development.
- 3.Sear the fajitas quickly over a hot grill or charcoal fire to seal in the juices, then allow to cook until just done.
- 4.Slice the meat across the grain. Place on hot flour tortillas. Garnish with guacamole cheese and picante sauce.
- 12 oz. jar seasons 25 lbs. Venison or Pork Trimmings
- 24 oz. jar seasons 50 lbs. Venison or Pork Trimmings
- 1 jar FIESTA VENISON SAUSAGE SEASONING (casing for links optional)
Mix the meat and the seasoning together. Add the small package of cure (pink) if the sausage is to be smoked. Grind the sausage and stuff into links if desired. Sausage may be bulk packed and fresh frozen, stuffed into links and fresh frozen, stuffed into links, smoked, and frozen or stuffed into links and smoked and dried. Sausage may be enjoyed fried, broiled, barbecued or dried.
1. Sprinkle boneless chicken breast generously with Seasoning. 2. Let fajitas stand 30 minutes for flavor development. 3. Sear the fajitas quickly over a hot grill or charcoal fire to seal in the juices, then allow to cook until just done. 4. Slice the meat across the grain. Place on hot flour tortillas. Garnish with guacamole cheese and picante sauce.
Thoroughly mix 2 tablespoons Bolner’s Fiesta Brand® Pan Sausage Seasoning with 1 lb. ground turkey, pork, beef or game. Form patties and fry. Use as a main or side dish, or fry, crumble and scramble with eggs. Sausage freezes well. Sausage makes delicious barbecue. Always use good food handling practices when preparing sausage. The contents of this jar seasons 8.5 lbs of meat.
1. Sprinkle fajitas (skirt, flank, thin sirloin, etc.) generously with Fajita Seasoning.
2. Let fajitas stand 30 minutes for flavor development and tenderization (maximum tenderizing occurs when left refrigerated overnight, covered overnight.
3. Sear the fajitas quickly over a hot grill or charcoal fire to seal in the juices, then allow to cook until just done.
4. Slice the meat across the grain. Place on hot flour tortillas. Garnish with guacamole, cheese and picante sauce.
Cut beef or game meat into strips and season heavily with Bolner’s Fiesta Brand®Jerky Seasoning. Rub seasoning into meat. For indoor jerky, hang seasoned meat strips in oven and dry overnight at 175 degrees. For smoke flavor, barbecue briefly before hanging in oven or dry over low fire on a barbecue pit or in a smokehouse. Jerky can also be dried in the sun or in a food dehydrator. Always use good food handling practices.
- 2 lb. Carne Guisada Meat (1/2 inch cubes beef and/or pork)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Water 5 tablespoons (or to taste)
- Bolner’s Fiesta Brand® Carne Guisada Seasoning
Brown the meat in 2 tablespoons of oil. Add 2 cups of water and SIMMER the stew covered at a low heat until the meat is tender. Add water as needed. Mix 5 tablespoons of the seasoning with 3/4 cup of water and add to the stew. SIMMER about 15 minutes until the gravy is of the desired thickness. Serve on hot tortillas!! (Makes about 12 tacos)
1.) Brush both sides of a fish our meat fillet with melted butter.
2.) Sprinkle both sides of the fillet with a generous amount of seasoning.
3.) Heat a heavy skillet (cast iron works best) until extremely hot (at least ten minutes on high heat). Place a fillet in the pan and spoon on 1 teaspoon belted butter. Cook meat for 2 minutes. Turn over, spoon on 1 more teaspoon melted butter and cook two more minutes. This is a very smoky cooking process).
Try Bolner’s Fiesta SOUTHERN DELIGHT CAJUN RED FISH & MEAT SEASONING on all steak and seafood prepared in this manner.
- 1. Sprinkle steak generously with Bolner’s Fiesta Brand® Texas Style Steak Seasoning.
- 2. Let steaks stand for 1 hour for flavor development and tenderization (maximum tenderization occurs when left refrigerated overnight).
- 3. Sear the steaks quickly over a hot charcoal fire or on a griddle or fry-pan. Do not over-cook meat.
- 4. Enjoy steaks with all of the trimmings.
Spicy Meat Cutlets Slice one beef, pork, or venison tenderloin into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Place inside plastic zip top bag and flatten each piece with mallet. Remove from plastic bag and marinate in 1 cup milk, 2 tablespoons BOLNER’S FIESTA BRAND Cayenne Pepper, and 2 tablespoons BOLNER’S FIESTA BRAND Fajita Seasoning for 30 minutes. Place 2 cups flour in a plastic zip top bag and add 1 tablespoon BOLNER’S FIESTA BRAND Cayenne Pepper, 1 tablespoon BOLNER’S FIESTA BRAND Cajun Redfish Seasoning and 1 tablespoon BOLNER’S FIESTA BRAND Fajita Seasoning. Heat 2 cups oil in iron skillet. Dust Meat with flour and fry until tender. Remove all oil from pan, but leave drippings in pan to equal one tablespoon. Add 1 tablespoon flour and 1 cup milk to drippings in pan. Bring to boil and simmer until thick. Place Spicy Meat Cutlets on a plate and cover with gravy. Serve with homemade mashed potatoes and creamed corn.
Add ½ cup of Bolner’s Fiesta Brand ® Crab, Shrimp & Crawfish Boil Seasoning to 2 quarts of water and bring it to a boil. Add 3 pounds of Crab, Shrimp, Crawfish, Lobster or other seafood. After water returns to a boil allow to cook for approximately 2-5 minutes. When shrimp are bright pink and completely curled or the crabs, crawfish and lobster are a bright red color, remove from heat and let seafood soak for 15 minutes to enhance flavor. Drain water, allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
Menudo is best served piping hot with tortillas for dipping, and can be chilled and reheated for several days, which only intensifies the flavor.
- 8 lb. tripe
- 1 fresh pig’s foot
- 1 jar (4 oz.) or to taste Bolner’s Fiesta Brand® Menudo Spice Mix
- Salt to taste
- 1 28 oz. can of hominy
- Chopped onion for garnish
- Lemon juice
Put tripe, pig’s foot, salt and water in a large heavy pot, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer 2-3 hours. Add Bolner’s Fiesta Brand® Menudo Spice Mix and hominy. Simmer 2-3 additional hours until tripe is tender. Serve in bowls topped with fresh chopped onion and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Lightly brown 5 to 7 oz. box of fideo (or any very thin pasta) in two tablespoons of cooking oil, bacon grease or lard.
- Add one 14-16 oz. size can of whole tomatoes (chopped and with juice), two tablespoons of Fideo Ole’ Seasoning and 1 1/2 cups water.
- Cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed…about 10 minutes.
1. Slightly dampen Brisket and rub thoroughly on all sides with generous amount of seasoning.
2. Refrigerate Brisket overnight for full flavor development and tenderization.
3. Bake covered in oven for 6 hours at 225 degrees or barbecue over low fire 8-12 hours until tender.
Note: This seasoning can be used on any kind of meat, poultry or fish.
- 6 cups masa flour
- 5 cups water, broth or stock
- 1 packet BOLNER’S FIESTA BRAND TAMALE MASA SEASONING
- 1 lb. lard, melted
By hand or in a heavy mixer, blend masa, liquid and spices. Continue mixing while adding melted lard. If using prepared, wet masa, start with four pounds and simply blend in the spices and lard.
Sprinkle any thin steak generously with Fiesta Brand® Tijuana Ole’. Let stand 30 minutes prior to cooking or refrigerate up to 24 hours for maximum flavor development and tenderization. Sear Steak Al Carbon quickly over a hot charcoal fire to seal in juices, then cook until done ( internal temperature of 170 degrees F). Slice meat and place on hot tortillas. Garnish with guacamole and salsa picante.