Chicken Fajita Tacos Al CarbonPhillip
Are you looking for a fun and flavorful food option for your next party or gathering? Look no further than fajitas! These customizable and versatile dishes are a crowd-pleaser, perfect for challenging your friends to a fajita-making competition or simply enjoying a delicious meal together.
Charcoal-Grilled Chicken Fajitas and Flour Tortillas
- Sprinkle boneless chicken breast generously with Bolner’s Fiesta Brand® Chicken Fajita Seasoning.
- Let fajitas stand 30 minutes for flavor development.
- Sear the fajitas quickly over a hot grill or charcoal fire to seal in the juices, then allow to cook until just done.
- Slice the meat across the grain.
- Place on hot flour tortillas.
- Garnish with guacamole cheese and picante sauce.