Fajita Tacos Al CarbonPhillip
If you’re looking for a fun and flavorful meal that’s perfect for any occasion, look no further than fajitas! These sizzling hot dishes are a crowd-pleaser that are fully customizable and versatile, making them perfect for parties, challenges, or simply a satisfying meal. From the sizzle of the skillet to the mouth-watering aroma, fajitas are a feast for all the senses. So why not spice up your next gathering with a delicious fajita feast!
Charcoal-Grilled Beef Fajitas and Flour Tortillas
- Sprinkle fajitas (skirt, flank, thin sirloin, etc.) generously with Fiesta Brand® Fajita Seasoning.
- Let fajitas stand 30 minutes for flavor development and tenderization (maximum tenderizing occurs when left refrigerated overnight, covered overnight).
- Sear the fajitas quickly over a hot grill or charcoal fire to seal in the juices, then allow to cook until just done.
- Slice the meat across the grain.
- Place on hot flour tortillas. Garnish with guacamole, cheese and picante sauce.